Thursday, September 14, 2017

We make a great pear

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a fun and simple card I designed using Really Reasonable Ribbons  Beautiful August Autumn Harvest Ribbon Assortment, along with a few embellishments, & also for Club Scrap using the BEAUTIFUL new Orchard Deluxe Collection.

On my card I chose to make my a bow using 3 of the ribbons in Really Reasonable Ribbons  Augusts Ribbon kit. I also used the same ribbons for the banners in the left hand corner. The design papers and stamps I ended up using are all from Club Scraps September Orchard Kit. The Flowers I used were already cut, and colored, I just had to put them together for my card. And the centers have a 10mm pearl embellishment. Leaves were already done, so I just had to add them. Made for a fast card, as i didnt end up doing any sewing on this one, kinda shocking....hehehehe I do love how it turned out, as I love all the beautiful ribbons and design papers I chose for this one.

The sentiment was stamped using black ink, and then i distressed around the oval using an orange and light brown. The pear was stamped 2 times and cut out once, I colored it using copic markers.

The yellow layer was just distressed using scissors and ink,

Big bow was made using the Tangerine Taffeta , leaves grosgrain, and green satin, along with a sweet crystal embellishment.

All layers were put together using Really Reasonable Ribbons Scor-tape, and foam squares.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
White flat back pearls 10mm
Mixed colored rhinestone flower
Scor-Tape
3-D thin foam tabs
Ribbons-Assortment , or Green checkerboard Satin, Random Autumn Leaves Grosgrain , Tangerine Taffeta Ribbon

Club Scrap Supplies Used:
Orchard Greetings unmounted stamps for the sentiment & pear image
Deluxe Yellow design paper
Deluxe Brown Design paper for the background and fancy frame
Yellow 12 x 12 plain paper

Cheery Lynn Design Dies -
Cheery Lynn Oval Classic & Pierced stacker #2
Gardenia strip

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: