Friday, October 6, 2017

Have a Creepy Halloween

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Friday to you all!
Today's card was designed for The Project Bin Stamps & Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge that started today. I also used some of Cheery Lynn's super sweet die's!

Aww and I have to share the newest member to our family. His name is Gizmo named by my oldest Daughter Britney! heheheeh We thought he looked like a Gizmo so its perfect for him. He also LOVES the craft room, and spends lots of time down here with me, except he isn't crafting, he is getting into stuff, and having fun! :) 
of course in the photo below he is resting under the lights on my work area..hehehee little cutie!
For my card today, I started out by using the Halloween Tricks and Treats by Pebbles stack, laying each layer with black and orange card stock, and then sewing each layer including the sentiment layer which I stamped using the The Project Bins "Creepy Halloween" set in black ink, on white card stock and dusting around the edges with orange and black from Tim Holtz distress inks. All sewing is done in white thread on this card.

Next I cut out the Cheery Lynn Friendly Felines using white card stock and colored with copic marker, and dusted in the darker color. Eyes were colored and nose using copic markers too. The Twisted Tree was cut in a brown card stock, making it super easy and fun for my card :)

Bows were created using Really Reasonable Ribbons Swiss Black Polka Dot Satin, and then the spider ribbon from Septembers Ribbon Assortment. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam tabs for layering the popped up layers.

Thank you for stopping by and have a super awesome Day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: