Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Vintage Lace Fancy Birdhouse

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all!
Today I have a super sweet card I created using Cheery Lynn Dies, and some Vintage Lace papers. Love the Bird house, its absolutely Gorgeous! I decided to just distress it a little and add some viva pearls to decorate it a bit.

The card base is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and is a cream card stock. Next I added layers of the Vintage Lace design papers and card stock.

For the greenery I used Cheery Lynn's Olive Branches,Flourish #1 , Flourish # 3, and Tiny flowers kit for all the flowers. Love how small they are, and I think they go perfectly with this beautiful bird house. I did add some stickles to the centers of each of the flowers, and distressed each flower using a blue ink.

The bird house was cut using the coordinating design paper, and then backed with the same blue card stock. I distressed the bird house using a blue ink, and did that lightly, as to not overpower the beauty of the birdhouse. Next I decided to add some pearl dots using the viva pearl pen.



Cheery Lynn Supplies used:
B376 Tiny Flower Kit
CAFLRS-3 Flourish #3
B147 Olive Branches
B558 Fancy Bird House 
CAFLRS-1 Flourish #1
Big Sister Die cutting machine
Best Glue Ever


Other supplies:
Viva Pearl Pen
Stickles
Ink
Sewing
Bazzill card stock and design paper

I love the look of this card and the Shabby Chic/Vintage feel it gives. Super fun to create, as I always enjoy working with Cheery Lynn Dies! Hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker
Sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com